Repair of damaged turbine blades
A lightning strike, manufacturing defect, design flaw, erosion or other unpredictable situations... a turbine blade is exposed to many changing forces and conditions and can be damaged in any number of ways. It is important to have such damage repaired quickly and professionally, As this prevents major consequential damage and minimises loss of productive operation.
Service on demand
The specialists at Global Blade Service are ready to help at moment’s notice. When you need help fast, we will be there in a jiffy. No challenge is too big. Call us, and see for yourself.
You can turn to us for any and all of the following:
- Any required repair to the inside and outside of the blades
- Repair of damage caused by lightning strike
- Repair of damage caused by transport, assembly and disassembly
- Repair of the lightning protection system
- Repair or replacement of tip end cables, tip guides, tip bearings and the tip mechanism
- Repair or installation of vortex generators and stall lists
- Product improvement and modifications
- Assembly and disassambly of blades or complete rotor
- Repairs to synthetic parts of the rotor and nacelle